Happy New Year 2009?


Yoyo, my gathering for primary friends was held at Mid Valley on 31st December 2009, lol...
I woke up at 10am. Around 10.30am, Jovi had arrived at my house. After I had brushed my teeth and took a bath, I drove the Vios to Taman Sungai Besi to fetch Moon Pui. After fetching her, I drove back to my home and Wai Kit's car had arrived at my home after fetching Meng Wei, Siong Jun and Joey. After that, we were heading to Mid Valley.

In the way looking for parking, Wai Kit suddenly cut a lane and turn to left for parking base without turning on the left signal, I followed him and I heard "PON!! PON!!".
Ah, damn it, I hate to hear that sound, after getting the ticket for parking we started to look for parking slots. After parking, we took a lift to 1st floor and walk to the Red Box at The Gardens.

At Red Box, after comfirming number of people then we head to the room for us to sing! After we had ordered our drinks and foods, we started to sing. Not long after that, Sze Yuin, Yi Ying and her friend had arrived too. I was surprised that Sze Yuin got came cus she told me that her parents didn't let her come.
We continue to sing and have our lunch. Oh, the foods were quite terrible, Wai Kit can't even finish his meal? lol...

Sze Yuin gotta go at 1.30pm, ah, too bad... T_T
At around 2.45pm, Yi Ying and her friend gotta go too...
Argh, Sik Eu, Kock Hwua, Kah Ming, Kok Eng and CP told me that they sure will support the gathering I organise but until 3pm they still haven't appeared... -.-

At 3.10pm, we walk around in The Gardens to walk for 5 of them. Shu Rong, Jovi and I take a look in the Lego shop. Wow, a set of chess made of Lego cost Rm1000, oh my god?
About 3.20pm, Hon Lean, Soon Long and 5 of them had finally arrived, I wondered who told me that there won't be traffic jam at Mid Valley? =X

Since Hon Lean and Soon Long haven't took their lunch, we walked to the McDonald's in Mid Valley for some meal. We sit at there and chat. About 5pm, we were waiting for Mumu and Mei Si to come as Sik Eu needed to drive them to Janice's birthday party. At 5.10pm, they had reached and the rest of us go to the Machines to buy the case for my iPod Touch.
It was so difficult to hand in the money to the cashier as the case cost Rm123, I payed with my own money, I felt that my wallet was bleeding, LOL...
We straight go to the Oreef's section in Jusco. There were so many nice shirts but we had no money to buy, lol...

At 5.40pm, I brought Soon Long, Hon Lean, Choong Ping back to Hon Lean's home as they were going to have a feast at Kelana Jaya? After that, I brought Moon Pui home too, it was a bit traffic jam but luckily it never took too long for me to go home, lol...

At 7.10pm, after packing up my things, I drove to Kock Hwua's house and fetch him, Kah Ming and Kok Eng to the Star Village nearby for dinner. Kah Ming ordered a fish & chips and the rest of us ordered chicken chop with black pepper sauce, haha...
They were so delicious, mmmm... xD

After that, I drove around as we had nothing to do. However, we didn't know how come we'll ended up going to someone's house, LOL... =.='''
After stopping for a minute, we went back to Kock Hwua's house.

At 11.30pm, I fetched Kah Ming home and parked my car at his house.
After that, Kok Eng, CP, Kock Hwua and I went to cyber cafe for 1 hour of Counter Strike and Half Life, lol...

The time had passed so fast that we didn't realize that it was 1.10am already, so after paying we went back to Kock Hwua's house. All of us felt hungry so Kok Eng and Kock Hwua cooked Maggie mee for us. I wondered how long they took inside the kitchen for the Maggie mee, haha...
After eating, we wanted to watch a movie before going to sleep but we ended up sleeping after the movie had started for 10 mins? -.-'''



This morning, we woke up 11.30am. After having lunch I drove back to home.
Ah, after getting back to home I have nothing to do again, damn boring.
Walao, New Year like have nothing special... *fainted*


Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone!! New Year, New Hope!! WORK HARD FOR MY U.E.C.!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3 Comments:

Lin Lee said...

Hey...how was ur gathering?
u said soon long refused u by a msg "no",but he went?
when do u want to organise again??
go and attract more girls la!!!!

Lin Lee said...

Oh ya...u all didnt take any photo??? even one? let me see!! I was so eager to go la!!!!
but u so sat bai..... >.<

Yee Hoong said...

Ok lar, I forgot to take photo...
I was also surprised that he came ma, not my fault, sob sob...T-T
Try again next time lor, will improve from failure, LOL...=X