Siao for Gundam...

Still waiting for 1/100 Gundam OO with O-riser... Havent finish building my GN Arms Type-D but start thinking to buy another box, so "bai ka zai"...=.=




I can't imagine how much i had spent on Gundam models, posting the images when i'm free, LOL...=X

Bak kata ilmiawan, "Sikit-sikit lama menjadi bukit,"

I bought Gundam models a bit by a bit and finally really become "bukit" , even my father also say that i can open a Gundam-selling store already...=.=



Posting 1 of my favourite Gundam models here, there it is...




Yup, it's GN Arms Type-E with Gundam Exia, haha...

Still have 1 more, it's Gundam Exia with Trans-Am mode...


Still have many to post but I'm very lazy to do so...=X

Haha, I'm indeed a Gundam freak, I can't help myself also... >.<'''

Next year will be Gundam's 30th anniversary, wonder if there's any surprises for Gundam fans, lol...

Monday, December 8, 2008

0 Comments: