Christmas?

24th December

Haha, everything was planned well but was ruined in this morning. I was planning to drive to fetch my friend to Dissolute's home for Christmas Eve barbeque. I woke up at 12.30pm, when I look through the window, I saw the Nissan Sunny was not infront of the gate and I thought my father had gone out. When I walked downstairs, I saw both of my parents were at living room and my mom told me that the Nissan Sunny has been brought to service and need 10 DAYS to complete.
Oh my god, my heart was dropped into the hole of abyss, I don't have car to go to Dissolute's house...
-.-
Around 10pm after finish having dinner, my parents were not going anywhere so I can drive the remaining Vios to Dissolute's house. When I had reached his house, it was 10.45pm and Ben, Magradora and Antigreen had left, sob sob...T_T
By the way, I've found out something amazing, if Dissolute wears artificial hair and he will look just exactly like his sister, their faces are very similar, LOL... =X
After countdown for Christmas, I brought ah pek home and I went to Tensu's house for a night...


25th December

Yoyo, this afternoon, after having lunch with Tensu and hanging awhile at Leisure Mall, I drove back to home. Oh, I've took wrong way a few times when going back to home as I seldom go to Cheras. Finally, I managed to reached home at about 4.30pm? -.-
I've passed 2008 Christmas like normal days, lol...




I never request for a present from my parents as I have no idea on what to buy, perhaps I can buy a box of Gundam model? =p
Maple Story had became a part of my life since a few years ago. I stay at home almost every Christmas and play Maple Story only. I'm so lonely at home as I don't have any siblings...-.-
Every Christmas I'll decorate a Christmas tree in Maple Story, it has became one of my traditional on Christmas, LOL...=X

Well, here's my Christmas tree for Christmas on 2008, any comments? Haha... ^^


Thursday, December 25, 2008

0 Comments: