Argh

Wow, really can't stand it, so damn boring at home...
Please call me if you have any activities, lol... -.-


Oh ya, who have any website link that can watch anime online? That stupid Veoh Tv is currently unavailable, it has many anime there... T_T

I'm going to be OXIDISED~~~~~~!! @_@

Ah, SPM has passed, some of them may leave Chong Hwa, I'm sure that I'll miss them very much, lol, we had gone through 5 years together at hostel...

One of them would be...



Who know him? I feel like wanna slap his silly face with a gigantic smelly tuna fish, LOL...xD


Haha, Isaac, thanks to you, I'm happy in class, be sure to come back to Chong Hwa next year especially on your birthday!! =x


Another one would be...



Kee Keng a.k.a KK, thanks to you too, our gang was so happy, especially on someone's birthday, LOL... Besides, thanks for helping me to buy my IPOD touch when i was having Physics Paper 3,lol... =x

Since you're going to Australia next year, I think our gang will have less fun, but never mind, good luck to Australia, my friend, lol... =)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

0 Comments: