Rubbish ^^

Yoyo, since you guys want me to update my blog so I've updated my blog, but this is a Rubbish post, get prepared for it, lol...
After coming back from the camp I've started to miss the people in camp just like Andrew did, 4 days seems to have passed very fast, maybe we can go out "hang gai" and meet each other? Remember to call me if got outing, lol... xD

Yesterday when I was playing Maple, something bad had happened, my comp was struck by trojan virus, I can move nothing except my mouse pointer, have to use my old comp, damn it... =.=
But fine, at least can online and play Maple with a bit laggy, haiz, have to take it for repair...
As i think back pass few years, i found that last fortnight in every year-end holidays I can't online or play Maple or my comp has problems. Last year, the earthquake happened in Taiwan(if I'm not wrong) had caused the optical fibres under the sea to be spoiled and I can't online for the whole week until a few months only everything went back to normal... =.=

Yoyo, since I'm getting oxidised at home, I'll ex
plain what's Oxidation and hence explaining Redox reaction, LOL...

Oxidation can be defined as follows:

  • Gain of oxygen
  • Loss of hydrogen
  • Loss of electron
  • Increase in oxidation number
Okay, an Oxidation reaction will come along with Reduction reaction, they occurs simultaneosly, this is called Redox reactions, rusting is a good example of Redox reaction... -.-

The mechanism of Redox reaction.
Ok la, I can't stand it too, so rubbish, but the point is, I'm very boring at home... @_@

Hmm, yesterday was having dinner at Klang with my uncle and cousins to celebrate my father for getting a work in Dubai. After the dinner, it was around 9pm, not to waste the petrol for going that far just only for dinner, I've decided to go for a facial treatment done by my cousin. SPM had just passed not long ago so my face was full of blackheads so they have to be eliminated to keep my face clean and smooth, LOL...

"Exia, exterminating targets!" The phrase commonly used by Setsuna F Seiei was used by me. -.-

Ah, my cousin was so patient to press out the blackheads for 3 hours, AND, I've suffered for the 3 hours as it was VERY painful to pinch out the blackheads to obtain a clean and smooth face, you have to sacrifice to get better things or results, 痛死我... T_T
B
y now, I have to hide at home as my face is quite scary, have to wait about a week, lol... o.o

Awaiting for a barbecue party with Green Sweeper(aka 青道夫, our guild in Maple, can also be refered as CHKL gang as most of us are from CHKL =.=)...
If there's any Christmas party or outing invite me please, I don't wanna continue being oxidised... O_O

AND AND AND, I want the photos please...@_@

Sunday, December 21, 2008

2 Comments:

Siang said...

HAHA!Wei VERY creative lo! The oxidation proses... I like it.

Yee Hoong said...

Thanks, LOL...