Boredom has killed Solar for extra 250 gold

Ahaha, today i overslept until 12.30pm so my father fetch my mom to work...
As usual, i'm doing nothing at home again, VERY BORING~~~~~~~~
It's time for Black Pearl or Green Sweeper to go outing lor, long time never do so, lol...
Ah, have to wait until 24th only can go to Tomoki's house, still have about 2 weeks more, haiz...
TOMOKI!!!! is having exam, still have to study before coming back to Malaysia, good luck in your exam though, lol... =x

Today is my first time to drive Vios, i drove it to fetch my mom home, lol...
Omg, that Vios' bonnet can't be viewed by the driver inside, i have no choice but to drive extra carefully, lol... Ah, i step a little bit on the acceleration paddle then i can hear "voom", that sound made me feel nervous and i don't dare to step on it more, lol?? =X

Okie, talk about the camp, a camp is starting on 12th but we have to prepare from 10th, tommorow, have to wake up early also, so annoying... =.=
I had attended the function about that camp ONCE only, until now i still have no idea on what am i going to do during that camp, they let me be counselor, have less job to be done compare to the others, lol... =X
Yunny (mumu tiger) he told me that he have to control the traffic for those youngster's parents, wth? I rofl at the moment he told me about that, poor mumu tiger, LOL... =X

O shyt, I don't know what to do from 16th to 23rd, someone plan an outing PLEASE... =.=

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1 Comment:

test said...

Thanks ^^

*Go Make Breakfast*