C.H.E.A.P


Yoyo, so damn boring so I'm here to express my feelings, angers or whatever it is, lol...

Ah, now that only I've found out the truth, I was so disappointed looking at the decision he had made, ah, the fact is that's not my business, fine, I'll respect his decision, just hope that he'll be happy with that, this is what can be done for him as a friend...=)

From here on is specially wrote for Kok Yun(mumu tiger, 国匀)

Yoyo, I've drawn a graph after some observation, that's

The graph of similarities in name against similarities in price (%).












As shown in the graph above, the similarities in name is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to the similarities in price, the more similarities in name, the more similarities in prices between 2 objects.

Oh my, fine, don't wanna talk about that, it's getting me more anger although I'm here to release my anger, wth... -.-

Yoyo, Christmas Eve is coming, any programs? o.O

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

0 Comments: