Genting Trip


Yoyo, I had woke up at 7.30am in the morning on 26th December 2008 and get myself prepared to go to the assembling location at Bukit Jalil's LRT station. After fetching Sik Eu then we had arrived at 8.20am. Oh my god, I thought we were the last to arrive but when we reach there we still have to wait for some of them to reach. After buying ticket then we get into the LRT heading to the station at Titiwangsa.

At Titiwangsa, I thought we can go to the bus station and take bus to Genting but Yan Jing and Wei Jie haven't arrive at the station. When they had reached, we bought the tickets head to Genting at 11am.

When we had reached Genting, we took our belongings to the room at First World Hotel. When we open the door, we saw Han Ting and Zhi Hao enjoying themselves inside, lol...
They had reached Genting the day before we came...=.=

Before we went for our dinner we went to the indoor theme park to play some arcade games. The funny thing was when we were shooting basketballs, we grabbed all the basketballs from the machines beside.
We had exchanged our tickets won from the arcades for a Santa Claus dolly and a highlighter.

Here's the Santa Claus dolly, it's so cute.






















At 5pm, we head to the Coffee Terrace for buffet. Oh my god, it was quite expensive, RM57.50 for each person!!
However, I think it was still worth as the foods at there were so delicious, got Chinese's, Japanese's, Western's, Nyonya's, etc.

After having the buffet we had a walk around there. At the coffee shop opposite Coffee Terrace, there was selling gingerman bread and ginger-christmastree bread? More surprising was the house made by the ginger bread.






Haha, they were so nice...

After that we walk around at outside. It was cool and refreshing as the cold wind blew at my face, lol. We were chatting and taking photographs.

At about 12am, we went back to First World Plaze for a walk. When we had reached the cinema, Carmen and some of them wanted to watch a movie. The only movie they can watch is "The Day The Earth Stood Still" showing at 1.15am. Oh my, I never joined them as I was too tired, so I went back to the room with Zhi Hao and Kock Hwua. Not long after that, Sik Eu, Kah Ming and Kok Eng also came back to the room. We chat while playing cards. Haha, by the time they went to buy their suppers at 3 something, I had fell asleep, zzZ...

In the next morning, Han Ting, Sik Eu, Yan Jing, Wei Jie, Kok Eng, Kock Hwua, Kah Ming and I woke up at 8am and took our leave back to KL by bus at 10am.

I feel that this trip is like celebrating Christmas for me, LOL... xD

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

0 Comments: