...

LoL, i'm here again, i drove to Sri Petaling again to fetch my mom home... This time, i was not nervous at all, drove smoothly, perhaps this afternoon was a bit nervous was cus by i never drive after i had the driving test, haha... This time i drove to 90km/j then cannot continue to accelerate cus a lorry was in my way, was trying to accelerate to 110km/j, LOLOL... =x

Haha, just have to drive Nissan Sunny for few more days then i can drive Vios, cant wait to drive it, lol... Although i can drive now, but i have no idea on where to go, damn boring, sob... T_T

Ah, my father is going to Dubai for work at the end of December, still have 1 month left only, haiz...
My mom just came back from US on February after 7 years and now my father is going to Dubai, just don't know when will he finish his work...=.=
I have no choice but to study well and get medicine course from IMU if possible, my father work so hard just to collect the study fees for my university course...
My only chance is UEC next year, just hoping to get A1 for science subjects...=.=
Wish me luck on my UEC next year, LOL... =x

Monday, December 8, 2008

0 Comments: