Happy? Heavy Hearted? Sad?

3rd January 2009

Today is the day that Kee Keng took his leave to Australia for further study. The hostel gang had agreed to assemble at school by 4.30pm. After driving my father to Maybank, I drove myself to Hoe Ming's home at Cheras. Ah, that Hoe Ming misdirected me until I don't know where did i go... =.=
After waiting for him until 4.20pm, we head to school. When I called Yu Xuan, he told me that he just woke up, wth? Oh my, Isaac don't know the way to school after 5 years' going there and coming back? =.=

Luckily we managed to get there by 4.55pm, haha. Yu Xuan had reached not long after I reached our school. Yu Xuan had invited 10 people but there were only 5 there, Yu Xuan, Ye Hur, Hoe Ming, Sook Fong and me...=.=
After some discussing, we decided to drive 1 car instead of 2 cars. After Yu Xuan had put his car at his home, we started our journey to KLIA. Few minutes later, they only claimed that they forgot to take something left at hostel. @%$^#$#^@....
It was already 6.30pm after getting that stuff and now only we head to KLIA. Most of us didn't knew the way to KLIA but luckily the way to the airport is easy, just have to follow the sign board, lol...
I had finally broke my own record, I drove up to 12x km/hr, LOL... =.=

We had finally arrived at KLIA by 7.20pm, haha. The problem that I had faced while driving haven't solved, car parking, ahaha, there were only few cars inside the car park so I can park my car easier, LOL... =.=
After going to the toilet, we walk to where Kee Keng was, KFC...
At KFC, I was quite surprised as there so many people. We had our dinner there as we haven't eat yet, thanks Kee Keng for our dinner, lol...

The time seems to be passing fast, it was already 8.35pm. Hoe Ming and I rushed back to my car to take his harmonica. Before Kee Keng left, Hoe Ming performed "Friendship 10000 years"? Erm, it's 友谊万岁, LOL...
All of us were heavy hearted when Kee Keng and his father took the escalator down to the waiting hall. Some of their tears had flowed down and I felt like crying but my tears just won't flow down... =.=

After he had gone, we also went back. It was 8.45pm and I thought we can reach by 10pm. It was wuite late so I decided to fetch Ye Hur home, after fetching him back and before we find the way back to KL, we had to drive out from Ye Hur's house that looks like a maze, LOL...
After Ye Hur's teaching, I tried to find the way back to KL. We can't found the way to Yu Xuan's home so we went to Puchong and drove to his house through LDP. O, the LDP was so damn long and finally we had reached Desa Park City. After fetching Sook Fong and Yu Xuan home, I still have to fetch Isaac home. This time we managed to go to his house successful, if he still can't recognise the road to his home then he can go and bang the wall... =.=

Ah, I reached home at 12.30am, be kind to fetch them home still have to get scolded by parents and bla bla bla and the matter solved after I had explained to them what had happened... =.=

Yay, today was my WONDERFUL and UNFORGETTABLE driving adventure, I had drove for 8 HOURS total!! =.=


4th January 2009

The time has finally came, the war against UEC is going to be declared soon, tommorow have to go back to school... =.=
I have to go back to hostel today as I have to pack up and clean up the things at hostel.
No more computers at hostel, coming back to home every Saturday cus Saturday still have school until 1.50pm... =.=
Ah, from today on, I just can update my blog every Saturday and Sunday only except I can borrow a lappy from my friend...



New Year New Hope!! Stupid Mumu Tiger(Kok Yun) is leaving Chong Hwa!! Slain U.E.C.!! F5

Saturday, January 3, 2009

0 Comments: