lalala~

16th January 2009

Today was my birthday in chinese calender? I didn't knew that until my mom told me, zzZ...
At 9.45pm, my parents had reached hostel, with 2 KFC variety buckets and a chocolate cake bought from King's Confectionary along, haha...


I was quite happy, perhaps I never had my own birthday cake since few years ago? =X
There were 30 pieces of fried chickens, 3 1.5 litter's soft drinks and a chocolate cake. Haha, Ye Hur The Vegetarian Lover had ate fried chicken!! What a surprise, maybe you can't even see him eating meat during your secondary school life, LOL!! LOOK!! He ate the fried chicken happily... xD














Hmm, here are my close friends and my roommates at hostel, and the chocolate cake, lol... =X
































And here's my birthday present, the 00 Raiser, mwahahaha...



















Haha, after celebrating this I still have 1 more birthday on 5th february, but I think I won't celebrate again on that day...=X
Looking at the chocolate cake reminds me of the chocolate cake for my birthday when I was very young, LOL...


17th January 2009

Today was my school's opening and Chinese New Year's ceremony. At 8pm, we line up infront of the school building and began the school's opening ceremony. Oh, gonna listen to the principal's craps again... =.=
Walao, it has been officially announced that every month's school fees will raise from Rm270 to Rm320, damn it, Rm50 leh... =.=

After listening to all of the craps, we started to go back to our classrooms. After finish writing the caligraphs, we were free to go anywhere in school but can't stay in the classrooms... =.=

Haha, today Sik Eu and Kong Shao wore their Chong Hwa's school uniform in order to join the ceremony, they had left Chong Hwa for college, lol...

Wow, the Neng Xiang and Chuan were so gay... =.=



Here's another photo...


At 11am, the first show performed by part of the societies has begun, there were so many people q-ing to go in. Actually, today's harmonica performance should be done by my friends and me but our new teacher wanted to perform and show us the true way of performing harmonica. No doubt, their skills are very pro, there were only 3 of them but their performance were excellent, Harmonica Society Rox~!! =X
Oh ya, sorry Mumu for putting your plane... =X

Damn it, next week I'm having Calculus, Physics and Analytical Geometry's exam... =.=
Chinese New Year is coming soon and I don't have the mood to study already, LOL...
Haiz, recently doesn't have many things to be blogged, just a boring school life, who ask me to study senior middle 3? =.=

Saturday, January 17, 2009

0 Comments: