Oo, long time never update blog. I still have to study on 24th January (Saturday) while other people had gone back to their hometown. But luckily we just have to attend for 3 periods of class, my class' were Biology, Chinese and Music, ah, the time was so easy to passed... xD

After packing up our things, my parents and I rushed back to my hometown located in Negeri Sembilan on 25th January for reunion dinner at about 2pm. I'm the only child of my parents so when I had reached my hometown I felt weird cus my bigger family consists of many members. =x

Before going back to my hometown, I heard my friends said that they were going to have delicious reunion dinner, I was kinda envy them cus most of my big family members are vegetarians so I only have reunion dinner with vegetables and fake meats... T_T

After 2 nights, my parents and I came back to KL, ah, my home is damn comfortable compare to my house at my hometown, lol...



29th January 2009

Today my relatives from my mother side came to KL cus they were going to Cameron Highlands on the next day. Today, we went to the famous 东禅寺 for touring at about 6.20pm. It was raining when we reached there. The lights were not lighten up cus the sky was still bright. When the time almost reached 7.20pm, the lights were lighten up. Just let photos explain everything... =)



LOL, I like the cow only, so cute...=X
After that we went to a seafood restaurant for dinner. The seafoods were okay but the price was too…
It costed Rm280, soooo expensive… =X

31st January 2009

lol, yesterday only Eu told me that he was going to hold a gathering at his new home. Today, I drove to his old home at 1pm as I don't know where's his new home at. When I reached his old home, I was surprised that I saw Kai Wei there as I thought it was our primary classmates' gathering and then Eu told me that he had mixed CHKL's with our primary classmates'.

When I reached his new home I thought his new home was only 2 storey but when I get into the house I saw the stairs can head to the third floor. By the way, his new home was quite nice too, lol…=x
Han Ting, CP, Kok Yun and Moon Pui had reached at about 3pm, fetched by Eu…

The gathering had to be ended so early cus Eu was going to have dinner outside at 6pm. At 5pm something, Eu started to fetch those from CHKL to the LRT station and I fetched Moon Pui, Kok Yun and Meng Wei home.
O, after coming back to home I’m getting bored again, zzZ… -.-

Saturday, January 31, 2009

1 Comment:

Yun said...

That cow was...
damn cute. LOl!

Why staying at home has to be such a boring happen?

Btw...Enjoy your CNY. That is the best celebration for chinese. ^^