o.o


Yoyo, today I just had Physics exam for geometry optic's chapter. Oh my god, I didn't know how to do start from the first question but luckily I still know how to do some others after the 1st question... =.=
Yesterday I studied for it but after the exam today I only realised that I had better don't study yesterday, but luckily I never studied for too long...
There were many people said that the time was not enough also... =.=
Lalala, for the last 2 periods, I had art class. It was so boring and can be compared with history class, the teacher thought us how to analyze the pictures and give our comments for the pictures. Wah, I can't stand for it and I had fell aslept. The amazing thing is, the teacher knew that I was sleeping and woke me up, luckily she never scold me... =.=

After going back to hostel from school, I was almost died of tiredness, concentrate during science subjects' period had absorbed almost all my energy. Lying on the bed for awhile and I watched few episodes of Gundam 00 with my roommate.

After having dinner, I started to do some Calculus exercise to prepare for tommorow's Calculus exam. I had used around 2.5 hours to finish a few questions ONLY, haiz...
I started to feel stressful recently, have to pay attention for the science subjects everyday and they are draining my HP everyday...=.=
Good luck for my Calculus exam tommorow!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

0 Comments: