U.E.C. year!!

Ah, holidays seems to be passing very fast, don't feel like wanna go back to school, LOL...
On the first day, I slept until around 6.45am as I don't need to go to school so early as I don't need to book for my seat, thanks to Yanny for my seat although I had changed with the prefect... xD
LOL? Mumu Tiger said that he wanna leave Chong Hwa so I wondered who should I sit with but in the end he came to school also and now he's sitting beside me in class... =.=

For the first day, we shouldn't have class but when my teacher started to teach Analytical Geometry, I was stunned. Ah, fine, this year just can't be so lazy as usual and must be very hardworking, U.E.C. is not easy!! After having class he gave us some homework, oh, other classes haven't even started and we got our homework on the first day, zzz...
Mumu and I were keep saying to change to TARC as Senior Middle 3 is so rushing and annoying but in the end I had convinced him to continue for Senior Middle 3, lol. Those days while not in school, I was very boring as there was nothing to do at hostel. Moreover, I had to get used to the foods at hostel, I've eaten for 5 YEARS, eat until wanna vomit, but it can't be helped, just have to wait for 9 months more... =.=

Congratulations to Ben for going to 6sZhong? Haha, feel pity for you too. Don't be so frustrated la, don't compete with them and just try your best, I knew that there is a great pressure on you as those people in your class are very insane. Just work hard and I'll support you, don't have to force yourself too much, haha... xD

Today our school just had a meeting, just to listen to the craps spoke by our stupid new principal. He said,

"There are 3 ways to success,


  1. Never give in
  2. Never never give in
  3. Never never never give in."
Oh shyt, he was totally talking craps and Ye Hur told me that the way to be success is not to listen to that 3 ways stated by our stupid principal, sweat... =.='''

Now, our time of dismiss has been extended from 3.10pm to 3.15pm and I have been told that the school fees had rise from RM270 to RM320, THERE IS RM50 GAP!! ADD RM50 JUST FOR THAT USELESS 5 MINUTES?!
By the way, I just don't like the new principal no matter what he does. =.=

This year is Kuala Lumpur Chong Hwa Independent High School's 90th anniversary and there are a lot of activities coming. Our stupid principal wants us to get donations from people outside for our school's developement. THE POINT IS, he wants everyone to get at least RM300, wth?? =.=
Does anyone wanna donate? I think probably no, zzZ...

I only hope that I can score A1 or A2 for science subjects!! IMU!! Medicine course!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ben is me? Tx lo...
Wish you get good result in UEC.

ben said...

what?
= =
who use my name!

Yee Hoong said...

he's pin siang... =.=