lalala

Aiks, just a random post...

Sien, my lovely car's side mirror's cover had been smashed into "a piece" of metal and the left signal light was crushed by a trucker, that guy thought his trucker can go through the area but he never notice that my car's side mirror was in his trucker's way, waiting for cousin to call my mom to bring my car for side mirror's repair...
Thank god that the trucker never scratch my car's body...=x

lololo, yesterday at school, the Health Ministry's people came to our school for some research and in the end our school has a week's holiday (Tue~Sat) due to the presence of A type H1N1's symptoms by 30++ students simultaneously...
Should be happy or what? Next week will be having lots of exam as this week's exams have been postponed to next week and there're hell lots of homework to do...-.-

UEC forecast's coming in a month's time, what have I studied?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

woohooo~~~
good crash?!!!!

Lin said...

what the f'!! the truck should have crushed your whole car instead!!

Yee Hoong said...

-.-
Side mirror only la...

ben said...

bon bon vroom~! = =

Yee Hoong said...

LOL, you still remember that...