6th August 2009

Erm, just got well from flu again due to hyper sensitive of my nose...-.-
Hooray!! My lovely car's side mirror has been fixed BUT,
the cover of the side mirror hasn't been sprayed silver colour,gonna wait for few days...-.-

Went to Mid Valley today with Isaac, Ye Hur and Wei Feng for movie...
Oh poor Ye Hur took KTM and gotta transit once in mid way and took 2 hours (including KTM's noob technical problems) to get to Mid Valley, talking about KTM I'm fed up with it...-.-
The last time I took KTM was during last year and I still remember the situation I'd faced that time...-.-

I was taking KTM from KL Sentral to Mid Valley, there wasn't any station between them and it took me 1 hour to get to my destination cus it stucked in the mid way, I swore that I won't take KTM in my life...-.-

Watched "大内密探 零零狗" and we had laughed for every part of the movie, why?
Cus it's directed by 王晶, I wish I could rolling on the floor laughing but there wasn't any space in cinema...=x
After watching, 4 "malat men" went to Pizza Hut for meal and water blowing...
The outing ended up after spending our time at Pizza Hut...


Hmm, posting 2 random photos during the trip to Kuala Selangor with Kee Keng and hostel's friends...


The above photo was taken in a huge paddy field in Sekinchan, I couldn't explain how huge was it...-.-
The photo below was taken at a nameless random beach found by Kee Keng, haha, looks like a portrait.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 Comments:

♥ 淑艳 said...

wah..
nvr ask me to go out ler..

Anneliese said...

yer....我好想去看那套戏leh....
羡慕。。。
好好照顾自己的健康哦!

Yee Hoong said...

Yanny : Aiya, with different gang of friends ma, lol...=x

Moon : Haha, that movie is just for laughing only...
kk, thanks so much, I'll have flu once in a long time...-.-