X

Aiya, finally I'm updating my blog...=.=
A week has passed since mid-year exam has finished, IT'S HOLIDAY NOW!!!!
The sad thing is, the 2nd week of the holiday has extra classes from Monday to Friday...
The more serious problem is there's 2 or 3 days I'm going home at 3pm, $@%@#!%!%#....

Think about last Wednesday, it's Bui's birthday and choir competition's final...
The funny thing was, most of us laughed when we saw Persatuan Orang Cacat performs (they were wearing black specs) but in the end...
They won the FIRST price, ROFL...
6A Zhong got the 3rd prize and most of us were surprised with it as we thought they can take the first prize...=x

When the competition had finished and before leaving the hall, we took a photo...
I stole a photo from Ting Ting again?!
And again, with "几惹" ... =x



After getting back to class, some horrified 18SG's scene had occured...
Bui was being ganged by our classmates leaded by our monitor...=.=
For more details please visit MT's blog at mindteaser.pixnet.net/blog ...xD
This story tells us that don't go to school on our birthday...=.=

This year I'm kinda lucky cus my class monitor didn't came to school on my birthday...=x


Sien lor, don't feel like studying, 3 months to trial for UEC and a month after that the real thing
comes...=.=
Can I survive?
IMU~!!!!

Monday, June 1, 2009

0 Comments: