Complicated

27th June 2009

Went home yesterday as there's no aircond in hostel...@.@
Omg, I saw her in my dream, the weird thing was, that dream was combined with Monster Carnival of Maple Story...=.=

Erm, a week has passed since the co-curricular exhibiton held by my school has ended.
Today is the day for me to take my report card. Guess what? I've broken my own record for lowest total average throughout my 6 years of high school in Chong Hwa, 61.2...=.=
Should be sad or happy? Sad for getting such low marks? Happy as it brings me the motivation to study hard for 2nd semester? Who cares?

After school, I went for a movie at Kepong Jusco with my classmates, we watched Transfomers - The Revenge of The Fallen...=x
The movie was good I think as the climax's came after another and another.
After the movie, brought Guan Hua, Ting Ting?! and Roland home at Taman Ehsan, went straight to home after dropping Hong Wei and BC at Titiwangsa...=x
Reached home at about 7pm, do something as usual, getting bored... -.-

Oh ya, today is Ying Min's birthday, Happy Birthday!! Was surprised yesterday?
Owe you a present and a dinner? lol...

Monday, June 29, 2009

0 Comments: