21st July 2009

21st July 2009


Ho, fully cured from flu and coughing...o.ov
Aiyo, stupid blogger has so much problems, going to reupdate the previous post on Saturday...-.-
Had Physics test for Electromagnetism's chapter...
Holyshit, the test was so, don't know if it's my own problem or the test was hard...
I didn't even know how to do, wonder which grade I can get for UEC, it seems hard to achieve A's standard...=x
Kinda stressful today, haiz...T_T

Went to Times Square after school for some shopping with Kien Chong...
He brought his lappy for repairing while I bought a device adapted to car for listening to the music and a new 4 Gb pendrive...

Can anyone comfort my fragile heart? I've been thinking positively on the outside but not inside, lol...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 Comments:

t.keekeng said...

don't sad!

Eu..1991 said...

its always hard to achieve dreams. this is what u have to face...
You hav an even tougher path ahead...Get urself in the right direction and go for it...No time for u to breakdown...