lololo

Aiya, I've finally finish updating my blog, was kinda busy recently... =.=
Chemistry, Physics and Biology exams have passed...
Was surprised as I passed my Physics exam, should be passing Biology if there isn't any accident...
Talking about Chemistry, I don't think I can pass...=.=
Aiya, I'm having Analytical Geometry, Mechanics and Chinese exam in the coming week, so bored and tired... =.=

Never went to school on Saturday as it was holiday for "Qing Ming", so after class had dismissed on Friday I packed up my things and went back to home...
At night, I drove alone to Tomoki's house at about 7.45pm as that plane putter - Mumu had gone to his house before I did, Oh, damn him... =.=

I didn't know the direction to his house but luckily I's still manage to reach there. As they'd taken their meal so I bought myself a KFC for dinner...
We went shopping before going back to his home...

After reaching his home, Mumu and I discussed about Analytical Geometry for awhile then we played the mini games found in Face Book. The games were introduced by Tomoki and we found that it was fun, lol...
We played until 12.30am and went to bed...

In the next morning, we were playing the mini games again until afternoon and Tomoki's parents brought us for lunch, thanks for the lunch... vo.ov
After having lunch we stayed at his house until 5.30pm then we'd gone home...

There isn't any holidays in April i think...=.=
It's annoying to sit for the exams!!!
Siao lor, have to study very much for mid-year exam for Physics...
Work hard for IMU!! again...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

0 Comments: