Standardised Exam o.o

Aiya, I was too busy to update my blog and I've got the chance to update finally...=x

My school'd standardised exam has started since Wednesday...
___________________________________________________________________

26th February 2009

Today was the second day of the test, the subjects were Chinese and Calculus...=X
Hmm, I'm not hoping for high marks for Chinese as I never study it very much. On the other hand, I think I had tried my best for Calculus, I know every way to solve the questions but yet I was quite careless in the middle of it. If I can pass my Calculus this time I think I'll shout out as I've never pass my Calculus before in my life, gotta thanks to Low Meng Wha, haha... =.=

Ah, feel sad to think about the exam for Physics yesterday, I know how to solve the questions but I was running out of time... =.=
I never thought that my Bio teacher will give us back our first exam paper today. I was quite surprised because there were only 19 people had passed among 53 people and I was quite happy cus I'm among the passed one... xD

27th February 2009

Today is the test for BM and Analytical Geometry. Dang, I was careless for the test in tatabahasa's part. Aiya, after SPM I'd forgotten everything especially tatabahasa for BM and I'm trying to recover now... =.=
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Siao, the Analytical Geometry was insane, it was prepared by my teacher. He told us that the questions were not hard but when I got the question paper in my hand then "wtf" had come to my mind... @$#@!$@#%@#%@#
I only know how to solve the 1st question among 5 questions ONLY, that time only i realised that Analytical Geometry is so scary... =.=

Was in bad mood during afternoon all of sudden, felt like crying, perhaps it was caused by the AG or maybe something else? Who knows? except me... =x

Oh ya, today was Yann Hwa and Shea Leen's birthday, what a coincidence, lol...
Wishing them happy birthday here... =X


28th February 2009

Hmm, today only have exam for Biology. Oh man, the questions were so damn easy, but I was still careless for some questions, haha...

Today my school dismissed at 9.45am just after the Bio exam. It was so early so my friends and I decided to go to cyber cafe for some Dota...
At 2.30pm, we'd gone home after having lunch...
After going back to home I was bored again... =.=

___________________________________________________________________

Aiya, tommorow still has the last subject for the standardised test, Chemistry and I haven't study yet, hope I won't die in the exam tommorow... =.=


Posting some photos of celebrating for Chinese New Year at hostel...
Aiks, the first photo is so blur... @.@


Sunday, March 1, 2009

0 Comments: